PC-68B Smart Home Sleep Oximetry Monitor (with HRPO)
CMI’s High Resolution Pulse Oximetry(HRPO) Sleep Monitor
PC-68B Smart Home Sleep Monitor
The CMI PC-68B Smart Home Sleep Monitor offers a comfortable and low-cost way to self-screen for sleep apnea and self-evaluate the effectiveness of CPAP at your home. It’s equipped with CMI’s High Resolution Pulse Oximetry (HRPO) which measures and records Oxygen Saturation and Pulse Rate every second. You can simply use your Smartphone/Tablet to monitor real-time readings or use PC to manage records and check reports.
NEW MOBILE iOS APP AVAILABLE NOW!
The new iOS App, CMI Health, for the PC-68B Smart Home Sleep Oximetry Monitor is now available on App Store. Download free here for your new experience with the PC-68B.
- Continuously monitors SpO2 and Pulse Rate overnight
- Adjustable audio and visual alarm
- Small, light and easy to wear for long time monitoring
- Bright color OLED display with plethysmogram
- Real time clock display
- Up to 70 hours data storage with adjustable recording intervals(1s/4s/8s)
- Records can be uploaded to PC for future review and analyse
- Low battery voltage indication
- Built-in Bluetooth for iOS App (Android App coming soon)
|Dimensions||6.9 × 4.6 × 2.6 in|