Job Opening: Operation and Program Coordinator
40 hours a week, daily work schedule flexible in some hours available.
The Operation and Program Coordinator works closely with all department branches in CMI Health and is supervised under executive branch. The responsibilities include: maintaining daily business operation, managing inventory and product logistics, promoting health programs, analyzing business operations, and leading projects to support product sales within CMI Health. Reports directly to Assistant President.
- General business operation and office administration
- Inventory management
- Coordination of product logistics and distribution
- Customer service support
- Sales and marketing support
- Maintain and promote existing telemedicine program
- Coordinate and ensure company’s regulatory and compliance are completed and up to date
- Conduct operation and program analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or healthcare related field or at least 3 years of equivalent working experience. Master’s preferred.
- Prior experience in government regulations/policy and healthcare compliance.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience in healthcare industry.
- Leading and/or designing processes or projects
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
The position is closing on 10/31/2017.
Please email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: Operation and Program Coordinator.